Window Shoppers and Buyers:
- Do not need to register to search for items.
- When you find an item you like, click on the “Contact Advertiser” link (under the photo in the listing).
- An email with your question will be sent to the seller.
- The seller will contact you and the two of you will deal directly with each other.
Register by entering your email address and creating a password of your choosing.
List Your Item(s) – there are two ways to begin listing your items:
- Click on the “Place An Add” link on the home page and log-in, or
- Log-in (upper right corner of home page) and click on the “Create a New Listing” link.
Create a Listing:
- Select the category you want your item to be listed in and click “next”.
- Select a listing plan - Plan #1 is always free - and click “next”.
- Enter your listing details – title of listing, description, price, etc…. All boxes with a red circle next to it must be filled out. All other info boxes are optional.
- Upload your photo(s):
- Click on the “Browse” link and that will take you to your computer files. Select the photo you want to put in your listing and double click on it. The photo will start to upload to your listing. Do this for every photo you want to put in your listing. If you make a mistake, delete the photo and upload another photo.
- Submit Your Listing: click “Submit Listing” to publish your listing (make it go live), or click “Save As Draft” to save your listing so you can go back and work on it at a later time.
- You will receive an email from IKEandED.com thanking you for your listing.
Email Notifications: after your item has been listed:
- All inquiries regarding your item will be forwarded to you in an email from IKEandED.com We will not share your email address.
- After that it is your responsibility to contact, and deal with, the inquirer directly - just like you would if you were advertising in your local paper.
- If you sell your item, or
- If you no longer want it listed on our site, otherwise,
- Listing will automatically be removed after the listing date expires.
Business Owners: advertise your business or individual items in your inventory.
- Classified Ad format: list one item or ten items or more in the classified ad format and there is no charge to list any item with Plan #1. Our site is a great way for small business owners to advertise some of their inventory for free.
- Banner Ad format: if your business has a pre-designed banner advertisement complete with the coding that takes the customer directly to your site, you can place your banner ad on our site for a small fee. The fee depends on the size of your banner. Contact us for pricing.
Retail Shopping: if "brand new" is what you are interested in, we have some wonderful retail store affiliates.
- Click on the link "Retail Shopping".
- Select the category of merchandise you are interested in.
- Select the store's banner and you will be taken directly to that store.
- Shop away.
Any Questions ?: if you need help navigating our site, listing an item, uploading a photo, or just have a general question or comment: email firstname.lastname@example.org